Re: Attitudes...

> I think the issue is that while FM is fine, ... But it doesn't satisfy
> demand for LEOs to communicate on.
>
> I wish we had more linear xponder birds up there.

Me too, BUT,

There are only two kinds of posts I see on AMSAT-BB.  One damning the FM
birds beacuse they are too popular and the other messages from folks that
say "I tuned up FO-29 today and called CQ for 15 minteus and got no
response"  No one was on....

No amount of FM bashing is going to reduce its popularity and no amount of
FM bashing is going to improve participation on the analog birds.  That is
my only point.

I'd love to see an analog bird.  and more of them, but my only point is
that negativism and antagnoism to FM operators is not a way to accomplish
this objective...

Bob

If

  Other than AO-40, we have