Attitudes...

> The use of phonetics should be just the reason we need to get rid of those
> dam "FM repeaters" in the sky! 8-0=

HAM radio is so diverse, I have never understood why there is a need to
criticize others choices of operations.  If one doesnt like FM, dont use FM.

I'd rather see more construtive attitudes like..

   "what can I do to help build some more linear birds"

rather than

   "get rid of those ... FM satellites"...