RE: Yaesu rotor

I have a ARSwin interface I'm about to fire up, under $200, but maybe there
are cheaper choices....

-----Original Message-----
From: James C. Hall, MD [mailto:heartdoc@nwtcc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 5:19 PM
To: Paul Womble
Cc: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Yaesu rotor

Hi Paul:

I made the *expensive* mistake of going with the GS232 interface.  It
began malfunctioning about 8 months later.  I recently purchased the
Uni_Trac 2000 which will control your 5500 and control the doppler
shift on your rig - also compatible with Nova.  Oh, and for half the
price.  It uses the parallel port, so if you have a printer already
using it, you'll need an A/B switch.  You by it here in the states via
Spectrum Intl.

73, Jamie  WB4YDL