1.2 Ghz amplifier question

Hey Folks,

Has anyone seen a kit, schematics or PC board layout for a 40w 1.2 Ghz
amplifier using two of the Mitsubishi power modules?

I have come across this info for a 20w, single module amplifiers but not for
the 40w.  I suspect that building a two module amp must present some
problems for the homebrewer that makes buying a prebuilt amp more
attractive.  I'm sure some of L band gurus will have some info on this
subject.

Karl R. Sandstrom, K5MAN
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Greenwell Springs, Louisiana