Re: Yaesu rotor

Hi Paul,

Forget the GS232a interface; you don't need it. Either buy a Kansas City
Tracker Card from AMSAT (~$300), a SASI SatTracker, or other similar
interfaces. I use the KCT card, and love it. It does require an ISA slot in
your computer, though. Its main advantage is the wide support for the KCT in
various tracking software packages.

Regards,
Steve Diggs, W4EPI