PCSAT BBS is OFF

PCSAT BBS experiment ENDS

As PCsat is only 36 hours away from re-entering its eclipse season, we
must make sure that NO ONE attempts to use the PBBS any more, as it drains
the batteries, and once we loose it, then we lose it for the next 2 months
or more.  SO we are asking to get the word out that the BBS experiment on
PCSAT is over.

Please return to normal ops.  This means.

NO CONNECTIONS TO or THROUGH PCSAT and no CONNECTIONS to PCSAT's BBS.

Please use UIDIGIPEATS only and for routine operations, avoid opertions
after dark and before sunrise..

Last time, we maintained FULL ops over a MONTH into eclipses until she got
overloaded over Europe.  We hope to do this again as long as no one runs
her down with a BBS attempt...  It only takes one  to go into negative
power budget.

We have had two resets today, and that is scary.  Thus this termination.

 Thanks
Bob