Re: UO-14 Phonetics?

HI Bob,

THere is a problem with not using phonetics on FM-many
letters sound the same.  I can see not using phonetics
for the grid square, but if I don't get the callsign
correctly, it is not a good contact.  Just be glad
that the "Last 2" idiocy has not reached sats yet

73s John NE0P Echo Mike Zero Four Tango Oscar

Majordomo@amsat.org