xmit inhibitor

Hello all,

All of the recent messages about accidently transmitting through a
downconverter has renewed my interest in building some type of circuit to
prevent damage to my d/c..

I receive AO-40 at 145 mhz, and occasionally use a second rig to receive
AO-40. I also occasionally use these rigs to transmit, so I don't want a
permanent 'no-xmit' mod. A small circuit mounted in the shack would work
well.

Does anyone know of a circuit design that would inhibit RF from being passed
to the d/c?

Thanks!

Kyle
K0KN