Re: Decoding UO-11

Hi, Don,
I confirm you that it perfectly works.
To who interests, you can try to decode this audio, published on me home
site with all other SAT REAL AUDIO demo on www.wlog2000.com/hb9oab/sat where
the recording of the complete orbit can be found that even if in MP3 and
low-level, MIXw also decodes perfectly with the Sets described on the site
of Don.

It would be interesting to be able to interpret them in best way now :-))
regards
Franco, hb9oab@amsat.org
www.wlog2000.com/hb9oab