CYBIKO via PCSAT

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Alex wrote about linking through PCSAT.

> Shameless plug: Folks using the Cybikos are able to do this from day
> two. (there was no gateway on day one) Just hook a Cybiko (Classic) to
> your tracker box (or anything that talks KISS), start UI Gate and use a
> second Cybiko running UI Messenger to roam around your house or yard.

Was it you I saw yesterday?  I was driving to get my kids from school and
saw someone using a CYBIKO show up on the front of my radio during a PCSAT
pass...?

For AMSAT-BB:  A CYBIKO is a $89 kids wireless handheld game/PC that Alex
has written software making it into a wireless APRS device...

Bob, WB4APR

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

MIM/Mic-E/Mic-Lite  http://ssdl.stanford.edu/mims/