Norsat2500 converter

If anyone can assist Andre with fixing his downconverter, please email him
directly and do not post to the list.
73...bruce

From:           	"ZS2ACP" <zs2acp@mweb.co.za>
To:             	<kk5do@amsat.org>
Subject:        	Norsat2500 converter
Date sent:      	Wed, 26 Feb 2003 18:05:21 +0200

Bruce, tnx for the ack to signing the guest book! I do need some assistance in
finding a c\diagram for the Norsat 2500 converter as I accidentally txed into
the unit with the Yaesu FT736. There is nothing to replace it with over here
and I cannot get active on AO40 untill it is repaired. Any assistance will be
appreciated.

Bruce Paige, KK5DO
AMSAT VP-User Services & Awards Manager
Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0200z on W0KIE AMC-7, T5, 7.5Mhz