Decoding UO-11

I read somewhere that MixW 2.07 (latest) will decode UO-11 and I finally
found the right settings and I am getting pretty good results with my UO-11
recordings. You should also be able to decode UO-11 live with MixW.

I've setup a "Decoding UO-11 with MixW" link on my homepage (listed below)
to a web page with a screenshot of the settings needed - it uses RTTY mode.

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP
AMSAT 33535