Re: FG/W9AE

 Hi John,

 When I worked last July as T88ZF from PJ77 then V73ZF PJ99 from Yap and
 finally as V63ZF from Pohnpei in QJ96CX

 have not read any complaints in amsat-bb about my strange behaviour

 1st - operating about 46 kHz BELOW the beacon in an nearly unused segment

 2nd   as on HF, worked SPLIT

 3rd   operated first the weak CW stations

 WORKED great   - no complaints
 will repeat this procedure from rare islands next year

 73

 DK2ZF