Re: FG/W9AE

In a message dated 02/24/03 8:24:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rclark5@tampabay.rr.com writes:

> we would rather
>  not have
>  explain that "this person is overdriving the Bird and is obviously clueless
>  that
>  his receive portion is not up to snuff to carry on the QSO"...

Or is his/her receive portion "up to snuff" and they are just using more
power as you would do in a HF Pileup? I don't believe receive capabilities
have anything to do with a pileup unless you returned his/her call twice and
he/she did not hear your return (doubles on the same frequency and all other
possibilities...)

In most HF single frequency pileups, "Might makes Right"; this doesn't mean
it's right, just means that DX stations who don't control their pileups work
less stations...

Roger
WA1KAT