Re: ClearSpeech v. TS-2000

I tried Chroma Sound too and while the interface is great and you can tweak
the filter skirts however you want, I found the performance to be less than
satisfactory as well.  Their noise reduction algorithm just doesn't do much.

73,

Jon
NA9D

on 2/24/03 8:52 AM, hasan schiers at schiers@netins.net wrote:

> You can download the program yourself and try it. It runs unregistered for
> 15 min or half an hour...can't recall, so you can evaluate it for yourself.
> Just do a google search ...it's by the same guys who wrote ChromaPix, which
> to my experience is the creme de le creme of SSTV cound card programs. I've
> had it registered for many years and it's a great program. Unfortunately,
> ChromaSound doesn't live up to this standard.

Jon Ogden
NA9D (ex: KE9NA)

Life Member: ARRL, NRA
Member:  AMSAT, DXCC