AO40 beacon+20 net

The next session of the beacon+20 net will be on 2mar03 at 1900z.

Off-pointing is very good, and Eastern Europe is available to the US and
Canada.
Please be aware that the sked is subject to change, and if we get the
change soon
enough an adjustment will be made.

At the present time we have four net controls.  We would like to get six in
queue in
the event that several of the controls are unable to take their turn.  Please
let me know if you are interested in joining our group as net control.

The rules are very simple as we have none! Other than to operate the net at
20 kHz
above the beacon.  When your turn comes, simply announce it here, and then the
operation is completely up to you.  The present controls use a modified
round table
format, but if you wish, exert positive control.

YOU DECIDE WHEN AND HOW TO RUN YOUR RAILROAD!!

If not convenient for you, simply hand it off the the next person in the
queue...

All amateurs, anywhere are encouraged to check in...We would like to
discourage ditters
from locating themselves on the net frequency, but if that is the way for
you to get there,
so be it.  HOWEVER, you will do the net a big favor by going up/down 10
kHz, locating
yourself on ssb, and then to the math for two radios, or crank for the
newer ones.

Jerry, k5oe, just broke our previous record of 38 check-ins, I think he
said 43.
I can't remember what our record was on O13, maybe someone out there can
remind us.

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....