Oscar Satellite Communications Achievement Award

As of today, all AMSAT awards should be sent to me, KK5DO, for issuance (except
K2ZRO Engineering Award should be start to issue it again on AO-40). The
Communicators Club and the W4AMI Award used to go to AMSAT HQ. For easy of
issuance, I will now be doing all of them.

Several Awards were issued today.

Congrats go out to Steven Michalski, Jr, KB9UPS, for earning his Oscar
Satellite
Communications Achievement Award. He is receipient #367.

also,
Congrats go out to Scott Fawcett, KF2ZQ, for earning his Oscar Satellite
Communications Achievement Award. He is receipient #368 and his Oscar
Sexagesimal Award #127 and the South Africa AMSAT Satellite Communication
Achievement Award #US73.

To see this award and a list of other awards, visit
http://www.amsatnet.com/awards.html

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO
AMSAT VP-User Services & Awards Manager
Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0200z on W0KIE AMC-7, T5, 7.5Mhz