More ClearSpeech

Made some more recordings today; even got Wayne FG/W9AE on "tape".
The ClearSpeech continues to impress...can't wait for it to arrive (I'm
doing all the comparisons on the PC)
Again, to hear one example comparison, go to
http://members.cox.net/nx7u
then to AO-40 page, then to ClearSpeech page.  Other comparisons are
available for the asking via e-mail (but they're large-1.6Mb for two
"side-by-side" .wav files).

No, I don't derive any income from this...but I wish I got 10% for the
referrals!

Scott Townley NX7U
Gilbert, AZ  DM43di