More ClearSpeech

Made some more recordings today; even got Wayne FG/W9AE on "tape".
The ClearSpeech continues to impress...can't wait for it to arrive (I'm
doing all the comparisons on the PC)
Again, to hear one example comparison, go to
then to AO-40 page, then to ClearSpeech page.  Other comparisons are
available for the asking via e-mail (but they're large-1.6Mb for two
"side-by-side" .wav files).

No, I don't derive any income from this...but I wish I got 10% for the

Scott Townley NX7U
Gilbert, AZ  DM43di