South Dakota DXpedition

Greetings Friends!

All good things must come to an end.  So it is with my 5 year South Dakota
DXpedition.  I will be moving back to the Texas panhandle in May.
Hopefully, my new QTH will be even better, but before I disassemble this
one.  I want to make a real effort to take SD off everyone's most needed
list.  If you want a sched, please email ASAP.  I can work pretty much all
of the analog birds.

AO-40 will require additional advance notice as I have made arrangements
with my neighbors to turn off their interfering devices for some limited
windows of operation.  Everyone is always happy to see the ham leave and
property values go up!

Grid Chasers:

1.  I live in EN-14.

2.  I will happily accept scheds for EN-15 (It is an easy trip).

3.  This will probably give us 2 more shots at EN-02 down in Nebraska.

4.  With huge demand I could possibly do EN-04 or EN-05 one more time.

73,
Joe