Portable Satellite Setup

I wonder if someone has any info on where I mite be able to find a mast
type setup that can be mounted on a trailer, van, or camper and can be
extended to about twenty feet from the base with the use of  compressed
gas. When I help out at the Marconi event, Al NX2Q had a setup like this
on his camper and thought about putting something like that together.

Rick N1HID