RE: ClearSpeech Stuff

Morning Jon.

I listened to your file yesterday.  It worked fine.  Could be something is
lost in the file, or maybe I have my 599zx more finely tuned, or different
radios/filters to start, whatever... but your recording didn't sound any
better than my 599zx gets me.  I am looking forward to more recordings,
maybe some edge will show up.  But until it does, I don't see a reason to
change.  Sure appreciate you doing this.... it can't hurt!

Mike.  KD9KC
El Paso, TX