ClearSpeech Stuff

All,

I'll try to add some more ClearSpeech recordings to my web site in the
coming days.  I know some people told me that they couldn't load the file
even after I fixed the link.  If you can't listen to it, let me know and
I'll e-mail it.  It's about 1 Meg in size.

Also, one comment on the file I have now.  I made mention that the guy I was
recording was at the noise floor of my system w/o the filter.  After
listening to him again that's not really the case.  I will try to find
someone weaker and make recordings of that too.  And I'll try it on one of
the loud guys on the bird as well.

Thanks for the comments from all.  And no, I don't work for AmCom!  :-)

73,

Jon
NA9D

Jon Ogden