SOME DAY ON SAT ? XE2AT

----- Forwarded message -----

Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:23:35 -0800 (PST)
From: John Geiger <johngeig@yahoo.com>
Subject: 4U1UN in June VHF 1992
To: vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, newsvhf@mailman.qth.net, wsvhf@mailman.qth.net,
   dx-qsl@mailman.qth.net

Worked 4U1UN in the June 1992 VHF contest.  THis was
my first time on 6 meters, so it was quite a thrill to
get a new country right off the bat.  However, never
got a QSL from the manager.  I am now trying a last
ditch effort to get a few old QSLs taken care of, and
this is one I need.  Don't have my 1992 log anymore,
which is more problematic, although I know the
approximate date of the QSO.  Anyone have any ideas as
to who might have the logs for this operation?  Any
hope of still getting a QSL?

73s John NE0P

----- End of forwarded message -----