From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Jim Walls
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 04:49
To: Robin Midgett; Amsat-BB
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] audio recording of FG/W9AE

Robin Midgett wrote:

> The Icom PCR-1000 will record .wav files directly to the hard disk. I'd do
> it for you but I'm not yet set up to RX AO-40.

Say what?  The PCR-1000 does not have any audio connection to the PC unless
you
cable it into the sound card.  If you do that, you could use any number of
sound recording programs to record it, but that would apply to ANY receiver.
I've never seen anything in the Icom software for saving an audio file.
What
am I missing?

73