Next Beacon + 20 Net -- Tonight!

Just a quick reminder...

I will host a net this Saturday evening (in N.A.):  23-Feb-2003, 0100Z to 0200Z.  That will be from MA=170 to MA=184, at nominally 20 kHz above the beacon (up 5 kHz if busy).  The net is open to everyone... please feel free to just check in, offer comments, or ask questions of the group.  The procedure is just a round-robin with very little discipline :-)

Conditions should be excellent over N.A., with very low squint and the satellite 10,000 km closer than apogee.  Please join me for a little chatter before the DX window opens up to VK and JA (and maybe T88 again?).
73,
Jerry, K5OE