RE: 2.4 GHz QRN

I think what you are seeing is your neighbors cordless phones. The frequency
hopping ones produce pulses as they stay on one frequency for under a
millisecond. The Direct sequence ones produce wideband hash type noise.
Check out my web site for info on these phones and some spectrum scans of
this interference.
Hope this helps

Gary Gonnella W6RYO
gary@w6ryo.com