Astron SS30 power supply

Fellow Amsaters:

I have found that the Astron SS30M (switching PS) that I use
with my IC910H doesn't put out enough current to drive my rig
to full power out.  Max power out on 70cm is 30W vice 75W.

I hooked another SS30M to the rig and it puts out full power.

I know nothing about switching power supplies....any
suggestions about where to look in terms of troubleshooting???

The supply puts out a max of 10amps at the proper voltage.
The voltage doesn't sag at all....just the current seems to be
limited to about 10amps.

Many thanks for any suggestions.

                                            73, Joe W2KJ