Re: Re: RE:Re: AIDC Downconverter Survey Results

I'm new to this list and joined as part of trying to learn about satellites
and find out how to set up my station.

Based on what I have seen of the attitudes here...I'm now wondering if I
should waste my time and money to set up a station.  If you guys act like
you do here on the air I want no part of it.

73
Paul K4FB