Amsat-UK Colloquium 2003

The Amsat-UK Committee (aka BoD) met on 15 February and finalised arrangements
for this year's event. Our 18th Colloquium will be held at Surrey University,
Guildford, Surrey, U.K., from Friday 25 July to Sunday 27 July 2003.

This year, because speakers are sometimes hard to find, we have relaxed the
requirement for a printed paper to accompany the talk; it is not mandatory.

Other differences this year are:

o  Talks will start after lunch on Friday but other facilities/tours will be
   available all day.

o  We will run the Beginners' session both on Friday AND Saturday (afternoons).

o  The "Bring & Buy" and after-dinner speaking will be repeated, there will
   be no "junk sale".

Contacts:
Speakers - G3RWL
Publicity - G3VZV
Proceedings - G4DPZ
Everything else - G3WGM

Colloquium information is on the Amsat-UK web pages at:
<http://www.uk.amsat.org/colloquium.htm>

73
Richard G3RWL
Colloquium Programme organiser