From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of Farrell Winder
Sent: 21. februar 2003 16:52
To: AMSAT-bb
Subject: [amsat-bb] TeleTec

Does anyone have a contact for the Teletec Corporation?  I am trying to
find
a source for repair of my Teletec Model U150 amplifier.   I understand
that
Teletec discontinued supplying their amplifiers for Amateur use about 2
years ago but I cannot find any source for repair.  Thanks, Farrell
Winder,
W8ZCF.