Direct TV offset dish -- best way to mount feed?

I've been toying with this project for a while and I think I need some
help.  I have a Direct TV (?) offset Ku-band dish that I'd like to
convert for other purposes, and I need some suggestions on how to
quickly find the focal point of the dish.  It's missing the LNB -- I
got it free from a relative -- and without getting a new LNB the only
idea I can come up with is sticking some small mirrors on the edges and
one in the center and using sunlight, which may or may not give me the
best angle for optimal focus.  If anyone's got better ideas I'm open to
suggestions.

Once I know where the focal point is, I think I can adapt various feeds
to this dish.  Thinking about using it mainly for analog Ku-band if I
can get a sensitive enough LNB and feed, but also thinking about
possibly picking up one or more AO-40 downlinks if I can.  Again, all
suggestions are welcome.

AtDhVaAnNkCsE .. ;-)

"Go ahead and do it, you can apologize later." -- RADM Grace Hopper,
1906-1992
"The sunset is an illusion, but the beauty is real." -- Richard Bach