RE:Re: AIDC Downconverter Survey Results

Just what is it about THERE IS ONLY 50W ON THE S2TX AND IT IS SHARED AMONG ALL
USERS
that you guys dont seem to get.

It does not matter if you are satisfied with your antenna or not.  This is not
HF.  If you run more
power on HF it dont bother anyone.  If you run more power on the sat your taking
more then
your share of the downlink power and in some cases driving the AGC higher and
actually
taking away the opportinuity of some people to use the satellite.
I remember years ago...  we use to call these people LIDS.
I guess with PC nowdays  we try to be extra nice and explain it to them over and
over
adnausium even if they still dont get it.

Keith
N6ORS