RE: S0-50

I got into it no problem yesterday using my FT100D.
Of course I cannot hear my downlink, but did have a
QSO with Jerry, W0SAT.  I was using tone encode on the
uplink frequency.  I have only a horzontally polarized
13 element yagi with no elevation, but was running
around 170 watts.

73s John NE0P  EM04to

Majordomo@amsat.org