PCsat from the Azores

Bob:  Just wanted to let you know that I've been having a lot of fun with
PCsat. I suppose that my mid-Atlantic location is the kind of QTH that you
guys had in mind when putting PCsat together.  I am very much a novice
packeteer, but it has been great to be able to send APRS packets from here
via the sat, and then see them (via the web) appear in the system.

I have clear view of the Alantic to the south -- yesterday using a
coathanger 1/4 wave groundplane and about 25 watts I successfully got
digipeated by PCsat when the bird was about 1700 miles away.

The whole project is inspirational.  The thought that you and the midshipmen
put that thing together, and that it is now spinning around the world... FB OM.
73 de Bill  CU2JL N2CQR
Sao Miguel Island, Azores, Portugal
900 miles West of Lisbon  37.7N  25.67W
http://planeta.clix.pt/n2cqr