73, doug

   From: "Joe W2KJ" <w2kj@bellsouth.net>
   Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:35:06 -0500

   Howdy Gang:

   Several months back a kindly satellite op sent me a new
   replacement dial scale (with South in the center of the scale)
   for the 5400B rotator control.

   I wasn't quite ready to install it since my system  wasn't
   complete.  As luck would have it I misplaced the scale and
   after tearing my shack apart I still can't find it.

   I am now on AO40 and could sure use that scale...I have my
   antennas pointing South now but using the North scale.

   Would that kind soul please contact me so that I could get
   another scale???   I would be glad to pay for postage, etc.

   Many thanks....hope to see y'all on AO40.

					       73, Joe W2KJ