South facing Azimuth scale for 5400 rotator control

Howdy Gang:

Several months back a kindly satellite op sent me a new
replacement dial scale (with South in the center of the scale)
for the 5400B rotator control.

I wasn't quite ready to install it since my system  wasn't
complete.  As luck would have it I misplaced the scale and
after tearing my shack apart I still can't find it.

I am now on AO40 and could sure use that scale...I have my
antennas pointing South now but using the North scale.

Would that kind soul please contact me so that I could get
another scale???   I would be glad to pay for postage, etc.

Many thanks....hope to see y'all on AO40.

                                            73, Joe W2KJ