QSLs

All,

I've been catching up on my QSL cards lately and I think I am there.  I
don't know of a better way to ask this other than the list, so excuse the
post.

There's been a number of people on the BB over the past few years that I
have worked that have sent me cards - either to my old call, KE9NA or my
current call, NA9D.

I believe I have responded now with cards to just about everyone except ones
received within the last few weeks.  But I may have missed cards that I
thought I responded to and did not.

If you have sent me a card and are waiting for one back from me still,
please let me know and I'll get a new one out pronto.  I don't want to get
the reputation of not returning cards and I apologize to those of you who
had to wait a long time to get cards back.

Thanks and 73,

Jon
NA9D

Jon Ogden