EN-02 Apology

I need to apologize to everyone looking for me in EN-02.  I did make it
through, but only after the satellite was gone.  There was just too much ice
to maintain normal highway speeds.  I make the trip every few months, and
was not aware of the interest.  I will alert the list when I try again.

Also, I should catch the last of my QSLs up tonight.

73,
Joe
ka0yos@amsat.org