Re: NO-44 BBS closed

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Mineo Wakita wrote about PCsat:

> cmd:*** CONNECTED to MAIL-1 [18-Feb-03  22:51:37z]
> [KPC9612P-8.4-HM$]
> 69440 BYTES AVAILABLE
> THERE ARE NO MESSAGES
> SYSOP use only. Tnx.
> ENTER COMMAND:  B,J,K,L,R,S, or Help >
> cmd:*** DISCONNECTED [18-Feb-03 22:53:55z]

Yep, major command station got snowed in with 28 inches of snow over the
long weekend with all the roads closed.  Result is we didnt get to send
the CLEAR-72-HOUR-TIMER command and so 72 hours after the last time it was
accessed by a comand station, it reset both TNC's.  Thus, we lost the BBS.
In about an hour, I will have a pass and can restore the BBS.

PSCAT is in full sun and has plenty of power.  She is open to
experimentation.

de WB4APR, Bob