Re: Re: 10m RX Antenna...Moxon Rectangle?

I've just about got my Moxxon up and working....the test article went
together pretty clean and I hope to have it and my new LEO array up this or
next week...right before the two hams here both go to the mideast (well
thats not for sure but its looking that way).

Robert Oler WB5MZO Houston TX