AO-7, anyone?

AO-7 has been coming in loud and clear here in Southern California over the
past few nights and I would like to make and confirm at least a few contacts
on it, as who knows how long this old bird will last.

Is anyone on this satellite?  My mode B downlink is clear and strong and
absolutely Q5 for the majority of the pass.  Don't let the scratchy sound
and strength of the beacon scare you off, the downlink signal and audio
quality is really quite excellent, but it's no fun to be the only one there.

Please join me!

Steve
K6UX