Re: 10m RX Antenna...Moxon Rectangle?

Hi Robin,

There really aren't any 10m birds anymore. From the RS series, only RS15
remains, and it's not working well at all. RS12 and RS13 haven't been heard
from for some time now. Others have reported hearing AO-07 on the 10m
downlink, although I've only heard it on mode B over ZL.

For what it's worth, I used two wire dipoles for RS12 and 13 when they were
still working.

Sil - ZL2CIA (ex PA3HIL)

--- snip ---
>If not the Moxon, what are favorable antennas used for 10m RX from the birds?
>Thanks, Robin KB4IDC
--- snip ---