Next Beacon + 20 Net

I will host a net this Saturday evening:  23-Feb-2003, 0100Z to 0200Z.
Conditions should be excellent over N.A., with very low squint and the
satellite closer than perigee.  Low power stations, or marginal receiving
setups should work just fine under these conditions.  Please join me for a
little chatter before the DX window opens up to VK and JA.
73,
Jerry, K5OE