2-18-03 uo-14 pass and ao-40

Hey my friends keep your ears open for this evenings passes we will be
putting on a "demo that for the birds" will have uo -14 and ao - 40
antennas on the poormans az / el and arrows looking at the birds.
We will be at the Stanislaus Amateur Radio's Assoc. club meeting this
evening.
Call sign for the club will be W6ERE.
listen up will be looking for your grid square & location.
tnx in advance...
Jim n6kmr , Chuck ke6oag, & Patrick kg6azz