Re: 10m RX Antenna...Moxon Rectangle?

Robin KB4IDC wrote:

Are there any readers using the Moxon rectangle for 10m d/l from the birds?
W4RNL has posted a nice bit on their construction on his website.
If not the Moxon, what are favorable antennas used for 10m RX from the birds?

Wayne W9AE replies:

I had success on RS-15 a few years ago with a homebrew turnstile antenna.  I used the design in the ARRL Antenna Book.  I was able to make SSB contacts, which I had been unable to do when receiving the RS-15 downlink with a Cushcraft R-5 vertical.

Unfortunately, there aren't any working ham satellites with a 10m downlink at the moment.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA