UO-14 Roving in Ole Miss

I may get a chance to demo UO-14 for freinds.  I am visiting Th-Sat on the
Gulf coast of MS (Pass Christian west of Gulfport).

Taking my FT-817 with mag-mount.  Probably try for Sat Feb. 22 afternoon
passes over SE USA.  It looks like the first pass would be about 0100 utc
and second 0248 utc 2/23.  Forgot to write down the pass numbers.

JUst a heads up...this is a "maybe", not definite sked.

Any locals in the New Orleans-Biloxi area I will be QRP on 20m, 10m, 50.125
or 144.200 as well as some of the repeaters.

73, Ed - AL7EB