FG/W9AE amended operating schedule

Below is the "final" operating schedule announcement for FG/W9AE in Guadeloupe (grid FK96).

Because of the change in AO40 alon, the previously announced Americas/Pacific passes on 21 Feb. and 25 Feb now have high squint.  I no longer plan to operate those passes.  I MIGHT give it a shot on CW a few minutes before LOS when the squint drops to about 20 degrees.

These are the "good squint" passes that I plan to operate:

22 Feb. 2300 UTC to 23 Feb. 0200 UTC (LOS).
Window to Americas and Pacific.

23 Feb. 1500 UTC (AOS) to 2100 UTC.
Window to Europe, Middle East, Africa,  also Americas near the end

26 Feb. 2300 UTC to 27 Feb. 0200 UTC (LOS).
Window to Americas and Pacific.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA