RS-15

All,

Is the transponder for RS-15 turned on?  I've never worked through this bird
and until last night head never heard it.  I heard the beacon during the
pass over the USA around 05:00 UTC.  The beacon, while not terribly strong
was readable.  Satellite reached about 25 degrees in elevation to the north
of me.

I put all kinds of power up into the air - about 150 W at maximum into a 22
element CP yagi.  Narry a blip on the downlink.

Does the bird us LHCP or RHCP?  I don't have my polarity switches hooked up
yet.

Does the transponder work?  Or is it just beaconing.

73,

Jon
NA9D

Jon Ogden