RE: AO49/SO50

Hi Bob,

I've tried, oh how I've tried, but I just can't seem to access her. Yep, I
have 67Hz tone set.. or at least I think I have. Anyone with an 847 wanna
make sure I'm setup correctly?

I know my system checks out ok on 14/20/29, but even when I hear others
calling I'm not having any joy on 50. .I suspect it's the tone.

73.. Ciemon G0TRT