Re: Help dead drake 2800

On 18 Feb 2003 at 10:23, Steve Fraser wrote:

> Hi Ron,
>
> Have a look at:
>
> http://www.ghengineering.co.uk/g8ubn/drake/
>
> for docs and circuits. Let me know if that's not enough, as I have some
> other stuff archived here too,
>
> Cheers
>
> Steve, vk5asf

Hi Steve hope all is well,  many thanks and yes have found the site
all info is there and now know what I need (NEC 2sc3357) or I reckon
a MAR 6 would do the job.
Next task is to source the devices. In the mean time am using my home
brewed DC from the VK5 equip committee goes like a rocket, maybe a
bit better than the drake, but its not small

73 Steve and again many thanks

73 acheyJ